ICEcard Specifically for Individual which have been classified as HIGH RISK (Clinically Extremely Vulnerable)
People at high risk from coronavirus include people who:
- have had an organ transplant
- are having chemotherapy or antibody treatment for cancer, including immunotherapy
- are having an intense course of radiotherapy (radical radiotherapy) for lung cancer
- are having targeted cancer treatments that can affect the immune system (such as protein kinase inhibitors or PARP inhibitors)
- have blood or bone marrow cancer (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma)
- have had a bone marrow or stem cell transplant in the past 6 months, or are still taking immunosuppressant medicine
- have been told by a doctor they have a severe lung condition (such as cystic fibrosis, severe asthma or severe COPD)
- have a condition that means they have a very high risk of getting infections (such as SCID or sickle cell)
- are taking medicine that makes them much more likely to get infections (such as high doses of steroids or immunosuppressant medicine)
- have a serious heart condition and are pregnant
Included in this Pack
 A Specific COVID-19 "HIGH RISK INDIVIDUAL" ICEcard
The card warns anyone who sees it that you have key medical conditions that mean you need to be shielded from the possibility of COVID-19 infection wherever possible.
Show this card if you believe a person needs to know your risk classification or does not appreciate the importance of you being shielded from infection.
In an emergency you should expect that first responders will find this card and will get early warning of your key medical conditions.
The reverse of this card has space for KEY EMERGENCY CONTACTS, should you take ill. This provides important reassurance that should you take ill, that your loved ones will be informed as fast as possible.
The card is made of durable PVC with a fully writable reverse surface. Card dimensions are 54 x 86mm with a thickness of only 0.76mm (Same as your bank card). The ICEcard has been designed with the advice of first aid professionals, and with simplicity in mind. The words ‘IN CASE OF EMERGENCY’ are displayed in bright, bold text along the top right hand corner of the card along with the International (ISO) symbol for First Aid.
 An "Additional Details" ICEcard
The card has space for:
- Key Medical Conditions
- Important items within your Medical History
- Key Medication you are on
- Any other important medical related information
- Consultant contact details
- living will details
- Anything YOU think is important
Write on it with a thin point ball point pen. It is best to plan what you are going to write and write it on paper first.
This card can provide VERY important details to first responders if you take sick and cannot answer questions or do not remember.
 TWO COVID-19 HIGH RISK ICEcard Key Rings
These have space for a single emergency contact and IMPORTANTLY also advise a first responder that you carry an ICEcard
 TWO COVID-19 HIGH RISK ICEcard Stickers
These advise a first responder that you carry an ICEcard
Fix them to any hard surface - e.g. Back of your Phone